Today, I am thankful for hearth and home. Sincerely. I'm not just sayin'. (There's a story there for another day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Shelfari Bookshelf
Personal DNA
Personality Profile
My Bloginality is ENTP!!!
Thoughts oozing from my overworked, overfilled brain onto the computer page. Pending events, travel, lifework, it all provides fodder for thought.
4 comments:
Me too, PJ. I'm thankful for that, too.
PJ I love your look its so pretty ")
me too I am thankful for what I have , love marina
Hi, thanks for visiting me! I've never heard of the blog frog... but it looks like we have a lot more in common than just links!
I'm a middle school science/math teacher (I couldn't tell what you teach, perhaps science?) and I also speak Spanish. For now I'm staying home with my little guy, but someday we hope to go to Africa and be teachers!
Me, too! I enjoyed reading the book and seeing the author, as well. I dechiphered most of it as I teach elementary, but I was glad for your "translation."
Post a Comment