Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006





The girls and I worked in my crop room tonight and made pom pom scarves. We had lots of fun with needle and thread!! M2 did rather well with her first sewing project. M does well with needle and thread. Actually she can thread the needle better than I can! Young eyes! Even M still needs help with knots. And M2 does tangle her thread from time to time.

The photographs are taken by the girls too. M has been quite good at pictures for a couple of years now. M2 is just taking up the habit! (I'm addicted to photos -- can you tell?)

As you can see, my hair is still intact. No change at all that I can tell. I'm finishing this on Wednesday and this is day 15 of a migraine. That seems to be the theme of chemotherapy for me: headache. Nausea is gone. I'm eating well.

God is good!

Phylis

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!