Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas has come and gone. A few shots of the Huerta Christmas

M&M sing in the JCC Children's Choir.
On Christmas Eve, M1 sang her first solo.


Ta-Ta! Let's Open Presents

I can help you, Papa!

Bob and Phylis open presents!

M&M and checking out the loot!



Let's see what you got, Uncle Rob!



Brad laughing at the blank card I forgot to write in.

Here are the girls with bows on


The Huerta Hombres

I am cooling off -- Those are not really ears -- Just my ice pack.



Chow time!

Mommy & Aunt Christy wearing the package bows

Can't we start soon?
Excited Little Girls, M&M before gifts are opened.










No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!