Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Travel Woes
We bought our tickets/package deal through Dr. Spock's captain...what's his name? Oh,yes Captain Kirk. The Captain's deal included a hotel suite. Great. I like a place with more than one room the same way I like an extra 5 inches leg room. Sweet. A Suite.
With a full kitchen.

Yep. A full kitchen. Fridge. Stove. Sink. Microwave. Coffee Pot. Toaster.

They forgot to mention.....the bed!
Also in the full kitchen. Oh and the computer room too. When Bob got up at 3:30 to finish his homily, he forgot to shut the door to the computer room. Door? Oh, the desk is in the full kitchen.

Then later, I sneezed in the bathroom. My son called from his room across the hall to have his dad tell me, "Bless You."

I think the dear Captain let the Wookies build this hotel. Oh, no. The Wookies are from that OTHER movie! Well somebody forgot the doors and the insulation!!!

I love to travel. It so makes me appreciate home!


1 comment:

Junebug said...

Oh, I was just going to call to say "bless you" but your son beat me to it!

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!