Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thursday, February 26, 2009


TOP TEN WAY TO KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUSLY OVERSTRESSED


10. You wake up at 4 A.M. and can't get back to sleep.
9. After a piece of lasagna and an entire pack of Oreo double stuffed you're still hungry.
8. Your car seriously needs cleaned out
7. You use the wrong date on three different days in one week. (not consecutive dates, either)
6. Your office looks like it's waiting for the garbage truck
5. You can't find a pair of matching socks
4. Your laundry basket runneth over
3. Your suitcase is not unpacked from last week
2. You arrive at work and can't remember how you got there

and the number one way to know you are seriously overstressed:

1. You race to a meeting, after hours, that you do not have to attend.
(at least there were yummy
Hors d'Ĺ“uvre)
(and only 10 people or so knew I wasn't supposed to be there)


4 comments:

Truth said...

Gotta agree, you are seriously over-stressed.

His Girl said...

oh sis... any chance you can take a nap or something this weekend?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I have a feeling that this isn't fiction, is it? Oh dear. May you have a restful weekend.

PJ said...

Well, there are a couple of exaggerations -- I didn't eat the oreos (That's good). I didn't exactly totally forget how I got to school, just spaced out. But the last one...YES. Me, the dork, went to a meeting that I didn't need to go to -- actually, wasn't even invited!!! Oh well, I left after half an hour -- I woke up and smelled the gasoline and headed home!!! LOL

And yes. I got a reprieve this weekend. No class Saturday!!! AND, I finished the financial reports last night...that had to be done by tomorrow night!!!

So, tomorrow, I think I will organize things!!! AND...get some sleep!!

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!