Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pre-Summer Days

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes


Ten things I like about pre-summer:

1. Awakening to bright sunshine
2. Enjoying colorful flowers
3. Inhaling the coconut smell of sunscreen
4. Knowing the pool will open soon
5. Leaving the house without a jacket and boots
6. Sizzling my sinuses while the car cools down
7. Pretending I'm a fish as I breath pure steam outdoors (100% humidity!)
8 Pretending I'm in a sauna when I step outdoors and breath pure water
9. The feel of a cool damp cloth on sunburned skin
10. Applying anti-wrinkle cream to the newly acquired creases around my eyes


No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!