Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



A few of the kids after class was over and I finally remembered to take pics.



















A New Season







Last night our fall mid-week sessions began. There's a BIble study at the church for adults, and I agreed to co-teach the children's sessions. It was a lot of work, but fun. Going home from six and a half hours teaching thirteen year olds, to an hour and a half of a mixed elementary group was enjoyable work.
Jenny made the airplane backdrop and the penguins. I totally forgot to take pictures. Dr. Quirky (the mad scientist) was there and I didn't even get his photo. After we were cleaning up, I remembered the camera! Duh! A few of the kids were left to pose for me....That's me in the Captain's hat.

We took an airline tour of Antarctica, complete with passports, boarding passes and video take-off and landing scenes. Such fun!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How much fun for the kids!!!

You look good in the hat!

PJ said...

Thanks! I'll try to remember the pictures during class next week. Dr. Quirky was memorable!

PJ

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!