Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

FRIDAY FILL IN


I just ran across this...it looked fun...even if I am a day late!!!!

And...here we go!

Writing a check for my friend's tuition was my last random act of kindness.

Another place that itches and I can't scratch!

Always remember to consider God even in matters of the heart.

Coffee, tea or Caramel Collision Coffee Cooler!

For a time of reflection, take separate paths.

6. Our kitchen reminds me that there is always time for a cup of tea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing friends, tomorrow my plans include going to class and Sunday, I want to have a great time at worship and then play with my granddaughters!


Try it if you want...just click on the "Fill in Friday"

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!