Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Still waiting. Victor will have a physical tomorrow. The tentative surgery is December 27. I have one week of time to get things in order. Looming large is my classroom and lesson plans for a sub. My family has been so very cooperative. Bob, as always, is my biggest supporter; the kids have all offered to help in any way; Bismarck is delaying a visit to Nicaragua in order to be here to help during my convalescence. The church, too, has offered help in anyway I need. They'll be bringing in food a couple of times a week for the time I'm off my feet.

Christmas will be very special this year. With a life-threatening surgery on the horizon, I find I'm not stressing over things like parking spaces. Time with my granddaughters becomes even more precious; every hug, every word, every hand hold is priceless.

I do believe all will be well. But will be hapy when the waiting is over. Grant me patience dear Lord.

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!