Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Celebrating small things. Marta just called with good news. Victor was able to sit up today. . . for three hours. He's very tired now, and sleeping again. Progress comes in such small steps, but every step is to be celebrated. My continued gratitude for your prayer.

As for me, the question is to work or not to work. Or rather, when to work? The Doctor wanted me to wait three months which I adamantly refused to listen to at first. Now that 5 weeks are up, however, and I'm good for 3-4 hours a day before I'm exhausted, I wonder if he didn't have a point. As it stands I go back on the 13th....don't have the release yet. I wonder if I could possible wait until the 20th? the 27th?? Teaching is such a demanding job...there's no such thing as half days...at least I can't see how I could manage to do anything effective with a half day. I suppose this is where the waiting for God's timing comes in.

One day at a time. Today has been a good day.

Thanks again for your support.

Phylis

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!