Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007



UPDATE
I've been really busy...as you can see, I'm having fun as well. My sister and her girls and grandsons were here -- longer than they intended as a bit of a problem with the car ensued. We had a great time at any rate. We went skating, swimming, played at Festival Park and various and sundry other things.

To prove that I'm actually on skates, you can see my picture -- with my two nieces and with Rachel and my granddaughters in the background. Due to low light, the pics are just a tad bit (or more) fuzzy.

I see the oncologist tomorrow to check on bone density results and progress of hormone therapy. More later.

PJ

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!