Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, July 09, 2007




A final goodbye

July 4th

I said "Adieu" to my friend on the 4th of July and have been in a funk ever since. I think M1 said what was on my mind, "Grandma, will we ever see Teresa again?"

I responded, "Probably, in a year or two." But I do wonder.

Prior to this visit, we were in Ecuador for a visit in 1995. Before that, we left Ecuador in May, 1979. This was her first time in the U.S. So...not a good track record for frequency of visits. But it doesn't have to stay that way!

Not so surprisingly her leaving reminded me of other losses. For the first time this summer, I had the urge to go visit Victor's grave.

Goodbye's are like that!

PJ

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!