Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

White Plains, New York
For the first time in a year, I'm attempting to do something resembling work for four consecutive days. Today was okay, except that I have a monster headache from sitting so long. (At least when I get back to teaching, I won't have to sit all day) I noticed some memory glitches, but for the most part I was able to function fairly normally.
I'm noticing my failure to focus now -- when I'm really tired -- but I managed to stay fairly focused for most of the day. After this week, I'll have a bit of confidence that in 4 more weeks I can handle all day on task. Although it isn't really the all day that will be the problem, teaching requires so much preparation. And right now, I have about enough energy to do this small blog -- and that's about it. And I did take my vitamin drink this morning! (Good ole' Vemma!)
Aah! Ta-Ta for now. I have had it!
PJ

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!