Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, September 25, 2006


The weekend was lovely, in spite of the storms and rain. We managed to avoid the storm clouds Saturday ...at least for the picnic at Peggy and Kevin's. Saturday was a lovely evening, a pleasant gathering with good friends.


Then on Sunday, the girls and I spent time at the park
. Bright sunlight sparkled on the water, although in the shade a cool breeze produced a bit of a chill. Still, it was a georgeous day. We visited the ducks, geese, buffalo and deer at the park.

I need to remember these sunshiny moments in the midst of a stormy weekend as I approach the beginning of Chemo this week -- my own personal storm.

"God, make me conscious of those moments, hours and days of sunshine as I face my nemisis beginning this week." (I'll give more chemotherapy details later.)

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!