Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Finally! Good news. I feel better. I was beginning to wonder if I had developed an "invalid" frame of mind and would mope through the rest of my life. Then, after a last bit of "sick" this morning, I believe I'm on the mend. I still have a bit of a cough, but I feel like I can face life and the next treatment.

I did go back to the Doctor this afternoon for another CBC (blood test), and my counts are moving up. Not enough yet, but up. (Maybe another reason I feel less "sick". Having a few red blood cells makes one feel a bit more lively.) Both the white cells and the red cells had been terribly low. But I've already had a blood booster last Monday (10 days ago) and another this Monday (3 days ago) and they said they can't give me anything else right now. I'm supposed to go back on Friday to see if the improvement continues. I suspect it will be better since the flu is gone and that was affecting me as well. I don't know if there's anything they can do on Friday or not, except delay the last treatment. Wait and see.

God is good. All in His time. Today, I'm simply grateful that I feel alive!

PJDH

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!