Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006



There is something wonderful about a good night's sleep. I've actually had four consecutive nights. Not last night, but that's okay. I'm still feeling better. Yesterday I had the last infusion of this protocol. I see the doctor on Monday, and we'll set up the next protocol. Change of drug...maybe change of timing. But this week is the last of the hangover from this particular drug. In two or three weeks, it's a new ballgame. I'm now halfway through the infusions, although the next set may take more time. He's talking about three weeks between treatments.

(The picture is from summer--when I had hair. I tried uploading a different one and it didn't work. More pics later.)


No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!