Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, May 21, 2007


Breast Cancer Survivor!!
Health Update

All tests have come back good. My blood counts are now up to normal and I'm feeling better. Actually, I'm feeling better than I have in more than a year. However...(Always a however or a but!) Wednesday I have surgery again. This one should be the last one. They're finishing the reconstruction and taking out the port. It will take me a few weeks to recuperate completely, but the doctor says he can probably release me in June. So...this long journey is nearly over, and I am so happy!!!

I've put in an application to teach summer school. I don't know if there will be any openings or not, but it's time to get back to work...soon!!

PJDH

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!