Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BLIZZARD!!

From the warmth inside


On the deck

Getting into the cold cold car
America's favorite design for a shopping center.

Somebody slid into the ditch.

At least they have help -- and food available!!

The snow banks were had to see around.

Really huge piles of snow!!!

It took 7 hours to stop at Walgreen for batteries (Little M's toy needs batteries); Get some more lipgloss for T at Justice for girls; pick up an eye shadow for me at Ulta; and stop at two grocery stores for food for tomorrow. Honest. I didn't try on a single thing or go anywhere else. At 11 when I left the house visibility was about 1,000 feet. Then by 2, it was about 500 feet. By 3, visibility was down to maybe 100 feet, wind was blasting and snow fell all day. At 4:30 it was dark and visibility was maybe 30-40 feet. Whew! But I'm almost ready for Christmas!! Hope your day went well.

Oh yeah. Don't tell Santa. I sneaked a preview of the camera I'm getting for Christmas. I like the pictures!!!! I'd better go get it back in the box under the tree!!! Don't tell!!

3 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

stop making me jealous!!!
I SO want snow...but sadly, it is just raining....
Have a Merry Christmas PJ! Enjoy the camera (oops, that's not to be known, right ?:)
BG

Linda said...

It sure looks like Christmas in your neighborhood!!! Unfortunately we are not going to have a white Christmas. Temps in the 60's and 70's.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

marina said...

what a beauitful home ,,
Meryy Christmas !!

hope to be back too blogging after the holidays, love marina

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!