Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

It's a whirlwind

Dec 5th – Breakfast at 7:30 with other teachers
Dec 6th – Class then B.D. party – three papers due for class
December 8th – Seminar all day (that means plans for sub)
December 9th – Teach Highpoint class
December 10th – Evening class – paper due
December 11th – Get together with Fresh Start Teachers after school
December 12th – Christmas party at Principal’s house after school,

then Music Practice
December 13th – Class, (Paper due) then outing to Chicago
December 16th – Concert at girls school; Music rehearsal if I get back in time
December 17th – Evening class – paper due
December 19th - Grandparent day at girls’ school; Music Rehearsal

Somewhere in there, I still have Christmas shopping to do, the decorating to finish and find time to prepare food and eat, sleep and go to work everyday. Sunday's routine is set, of course, Music practice at the crack of dawn (just kidding) then service, then dinner and usually I keep the girls for the afternoon.


Did I mention blog -- get letters scanned and find accompanying pictures??

5 comments:

Linda said...

I'm exhausted just reading your to do list!!!

Looking forward to your Mom's letters.

Ballerina Girl said...

Go PJ go!!!!
You can do it!
P-J, P-J, P-J...(said in a loud deep cheer type voice :)

I know what you mean though...tomorrow is my shopping day! I hope that I can get it all done!
BG

Gwendolyn said...

My goodness...you are making me tired! I thought I was busy! :o)

His Girl said...

I feel your pain, girlfriend :)

deep breaths, prayer, and chocolate. that's my prescription

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and to all educators. You all are saints!

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!