Anatomy of a crazy day!
This is me at 1:36 A.M. this morning. It's had been one of those days!
- 8:00 a.m. leave for work
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - work
- 1:30 - 3:30 - errands, preparing for arrival of friends
- 5:00 p.m. go pick up rental car
- 5:30 p.m. first of guests arrive from O'Hare
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- 7:20 p.m. Home again, home again
- 8:00 p.m. Hubby leaves for Midway
- 9:15 P.m. Hubby calls; asks for help locating arrivals
- 9:20 p.m. Check airport arrivals
- 9:22 p.m. Call hubby back -- plane has arrived
- 9:30 p.m. Receive facebook message from one of the arrived party -- cell phone that hubby has # for is dead. no one else has hubby's cell #. Gave hubby's cell # to facebooking guest.
- 9:31 p.m. Called Hubby, gave location of guests...guest had already called per number given by facebook
- 9:33 p.m. Happy reunion of hubby and guests at airport.
- 10:45 p.m. Hubby arrives with party of 6 guests
- 11:05 p.m. Hit Mickey-D -- only place open for food. Feed guests!!
- 12:00 p.m. Pick up car for guests use
- 12:04 a.m. Take group of 5 guests to their accomodations
- 12:30 a.m. Take group of 2 guests to pick up rental car then to their accomodations
- 1:00 a.m. Return borrowed van to owner (One hubby drove to airport)
- 1:20 a.m. Arrived home
- 1:22 a.m. Facebook
- 1:45 a.m. Time for night-night!!!!
- 6:30 a.m. Will come toooo quickly -- must work tomorrow!!!! !
P.S. What did we do without technology. A dead cell phone-- the only phone number we had and the only phone that had our number -- the contact phone -- would have meant disaster. But Facebook saved the day. If ever I needed an excuse for FB, that was it!!!! Justified!