Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bob and I at Navy Pier, August 13, 2006

WAITING

Waiting is the hardest thing to do, and I, personally, am especially bad at it. Today was the biopsy, but the results were not clear cut. So, I'm waiting again for the labs. We have a consultation tomorrow. Wait.

However, partial good news is better than none. The right side is normal. Only the left side had either necrotic fatty tissue or malignant tissue which he removed. However the lump itself was diffuse and spiculated. Therefore removing all of it will require either total or partial mastectomy should the tissue be malignant.

Sigh!! I must wait and see. Of one thing I am sure, God does have his hand in this. Come what may.


It does, however, seem the biggest irony that after donating my liver for a friend with liver cancer, I may now face the beast myself. Just in another place and another form. Jehovah Nissi!


Your continued prayers are appreciated.


No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!