Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


I spent the last two days at school. Students come tomorrow. I'm a bit sad that I won't be there even to say hello to the new students...However, when this surgery and treatment is over, I'll be back.

The last day before school starts is always a frantic one for me. Today it was especially frantic. Usually there are things I just leave -- for tomorrow. This time, it's like there is no tomorrow, at least not as far as the classroom is concerned. I feel like I left things halfway for the sub...and we don't even have one yet. Just a temporary for the three days this week -- who is a professional. She'll have no trouble. Chances are the long-term sub will be a new teacher. I think I should have left more detailed plans, but there was no time.

Ah well, so much for school. now it's on to those last minute phone calls -- a dear cousin I haven't contacted with my bad news yet, my dad to return a call... Maybe I will write one last email to my team at school, explaining what I didn't do so they can fill in the new person.

Enough!! I'm going to go pack my suitcase for tomorrow!

The night before school Starts

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!