Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Sunday, August 27, 2006


Here I am the day after surgery with my granddaughters who came to visit. I walked down to the gift shop that morning and bought my Sun Times to read.

AUGUST 24, 2006

From a clinical standpoint the surgery was a success. Doctors believe they were able to take out all the malignant tissue with adequate margins. Besides the left breast, the left lymph nodes also contained malignancy. Still in a ratio (3/24) to remain a Stage II cancer, but definitely requiring chemotherapy. I won't know anything about a treatment plan until I see the oncologist next week. I was released too late on Friday to make the appointment, so it's a wait and see until I call Monday morning.


No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!