Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, August 21, 2006

July 2, 2006
University City, MO

My sister and I were visiting near where we used to live. Neither of us was old enough when we lived there to remember now well enough to find the apartment, (or, are we now too OLD to remember where we lived then? We were only there a couple of months!) so we just enjoyed browsing along this specialty shop area near the University. I just noticed the sculpure. It was funny then; we were laughing, posing by the bigger than life figure. "If you want to seem small, pose by someone or something bigger than you." I thought she made me seem quite petite!

But in the light of my diagnosis, maybe she was symbolic of my future. Or indicative of my subconscious then? Hmmmm. She speaks to me. I just can't understand what she says!


No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!