Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bismarck entertains Sammy after most of the work is done.











Sammy poses with me by the tree he helped decorate

The Christmas tree in the Narthex stands elegantly decorated

Marta and I show off our work

About a dozen of us worked for two hours and transformed the building to reflect the season. Saturday evening. Thanks Rod F. for supervising the work. The tree is always my project. Assisting me this year were Marta and Sammy. Bismarck, M and M helped string all those the lights. It's a lot of work, but with so many helping we had fun too.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I'm so glad you visited my post because after reading your blog I see you are an amazing person. I'm honored you were at my site. I too am a firm believer in organ donation.
Two years ago my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer (Multiple Myeloma) and she is doing fabulous. Very determined.
I'm sure you will fight this cancer with all you have, and win. You sound like an amazingly strong woman.

I love all the photos you include on your posts. Absolutely great!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

It's all pretty, but i love the tree the best.

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!