Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Husband says I have FSS
Here is his evidence




































































FSS = Flat Surface Syndrome
Symptoms: Compulsion to fill available flat surfaces with miscellaneous and sundry items.






This photo sort of contradicts the diagnosis...but the flat surface is too high to be easily available. It does, however, prove that my ENTIRE office is not trashed...only all easily available flat surfaces are full!


Okay. I shall accept the diagnosis for now. I have FSS. However, in a few hour, I shall post a photo of at least one cleared off flat surface!!! (This is heavier duty cleaning than Hamper Scamper, but I think I'm up to it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The island in my kitchen has become my FSS landing area. I just can't seem to keep it clutter free! It's the place where I put stuff because I don't know where else to put it.

storyteller said...

How bold of you to share in this manner! I had to laugh at the term FSS … reminds me of what my ‘ex’ used to say about me actually ;--)
I’ve been working for months now to reduce ‘clutter’ and simplify my life … and figure I’ll be working on it for decades! LOL
Hugs and blessings,

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!