Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Friday, September 05, 2008

POST #496

I don't care what anybody says! I'm voting for Piper Palin. Any little girls with that much chutzpa and a motherly instinct to boot! She's got my vote. Hands down.

What do you mean? I have to wait until at least 2032???





I have never been so vastly entertained by the political scene. In fact, I rarely tune in. When the political stuff is on, I head for Hallmark Channel and and a sappy movie that I love!! But after seeing this, I've been tuning in just for a glimpse of the Drama Queen!

Last night, she was in the row behind her mother and a little to one side. She kept tromping on Trac's feet in order to talk to mom. At one point, big brother style, he protested. But I can just imagine Piper's questions to her mom:

When do I go on stage?
How much longer mom?
How much longer is he going to talk?
When do I go up there?

You all know the drill. Now that part is just my imagination. I just know she kept stomping on big brothers feet to lean over and whisper in Mom's ear.

Finally. Politics are entertaining me!

Piper for President!!

4 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

too funny PJ!
Hope your week at school went well and that you have a good weekend!
BG

Jenster said...

I agree. That was one of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen!

Truth said...

I love that the cameras caught that. I was watching her speech and laughed out loud when I saw it. I had to rewind and watch it several times. She has her momma's heart.

Lesh Photography said...

She is darling! I want a Piper! Can I purchase one? Lesh and I don't make Pipers..just boys. :)

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!