Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thursday, January 08, 2009



It's time for a new blog and my brain has gone to the South Pole. I think it found premium parking and just doesn't want to move. Is it summer at the South Pole? Maybe that's why. It's really cold here. Surely even the South Pole is warmer.

(on the right is in front of my house; below is the South Pole in January) Okay. It's worse than I thought. My brain is crazy to hide at the South Pole. It's even worse than here!

I did, however, find some pictures to blog while I was looking for my brain in frozen country. So maybe tomorrow....Surely there will be a thaw tomorrow!!

HAPPY 2009, Y'ALL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still don't have snow here in PA. We had one short night of it, I let the boys play outside in it till 8:30 on a school night, so glad I did. We are supposed to get some this weekend though.

Tina said...

hey! That looks like my house ! brrr. It's cold here too!

marina said...

you poor thing that looks really cold.. i think i well stay hear where its 87 degree's, marina

Unknown said...

I love to see lots of snow but I don't think I'd like to live in it. We rarely see snow in coastal SC. Of course, some times my brain is frozen over.

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!