Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I went out to clean off my car this morning and by the time I had finished, the windows I'd cleared first were snow-covered again! That stuff is coming down fast--and is it cold. I keep thinking that it usually doesn't snow with the temp below 15-20, but today is sure the exception. Early this morning the snow was fast and furious when my thermometer said 1.9 degrees. (For international readers that's -17 degrees Celcius ) And that was after sunup! Brrrr!

It is beautiful, though. Each frosty flake can be seen individually, the uniqueness obvious. A billion billion little chips of water in a billion billion different patterns. I can't help but think about the amazing complexity of God's world. Then I come along and mess it all up with my rear window defroster, windshield wipers and long handled snow brush! Sort of a picture of the world: man messing with God's perfection.

I may--or may not -- add a picture later. It's really frosty to get out play photographer right now. :)

PJ

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!