Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Update on Chemotherapy

This is my week to rest from Chemotherapy. I'm grateful. I'm feeling a bit like a wrung-out washrag. I went this morning for the red blood cell booster. I'm still very, very low on red cells. Gratefully the white ones are within normal range.

Going more slowly seems to be working though. I haven't had the nausea or the headaches. Although the third week, (which completes a "normal" dosage of chemo) I really noticed the peripheral symptoms on Wednesday and Thursday. Only two more of these four-week cycles to go. Then it's back to the surgeon! :) A port to remove and a few more reconstruction procedures. But at least there seems to be an end almost in sight.

Gratefully,

PJ

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!