Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Much Better Than Chemo
Valentine's Day Dinner

Bob & I had a lovely dinner tonight for Valentine's Day (1 day early) at our favorite local cafe. I had the most marvelous Seabass and Chocolate Mousse for dessert. Decadent!! And it was complements of our friends, Pat and Tony, proprietors. Thanks Pat and Tony! It was lovely.

Better than yesterday. Yesterday I had Taxol: infusion number 1 of series 3. two more to go in this series. Then the last series of three. Last week they did a metabolic screen (blood tests). I'm okay on all systems. Nothing damaged beyond repair. So the poison is working without damaging other vital organs. Red blood cell count remains low...but other than that, I'm doing well. Even my taste buds are working again. I proved that tonight. AND....I have some hair growth. It's about 1/4 of an inch long...but hair is hair. A few more weeks and I can say goodbye to the wig!!

Blessings!
Phylis

pictures: Adam, our excellent waiter. Bob and I after a delicious dinner.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!