Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Driving around, taking snapshots!


Is that the ghost of Christmas Past floating by???



Jingle Bells ala Currier & Ives!

Only the outdoors still looks like Christmas. Inside, the last of the decorations are returning to the attic. Sigh! There's something sad in that. Next year!! On the positive side, I have begun the purge!! Some things are forever gone from the guest bathroom. I really should take pictures of that ugly wall -- but it's so ugly, it embarrasses me!!

I also framed photos...some had been waiting their turn for the frames for a long time . . . uh...two years?? And you thought return lines at the store were bad. If you were a photo in my house...

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!