Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

January 1, 2008
The girls and I walk back from Baker Hill Pancake House from breakfast this morning. It was a great morning for fluffy pancakes, crisp bacon, and lots of maple syrup. Okay. I ate oatmeal!!! That was good too!!


Not resolutions exactly, just things I'd like to do this year:

1. Paint and spruce up the guest bathroom
2. Purge the house (closets, cupboards, pantry, bodega, attic, bookshelves, etc.)
If I haven't used it, it finds a new home
3. Make progress on scrapbooks
4. Make substantial progress on my book
5. The inevitable: lose at least 20 lbs!!
6. Keep up the church website
7. Keep current on my classroom website



3 comments:

dabrah said...

Happy New Year to you and your family PJ. That snow looks so crisp and nice. We have drizzle here, but have been promised possible snow in a day or two. I like your resolutions, and might borrow one or two of them.

PJ said...

The snow was very lovely. I went out again this evening (in the car). It was much colder, more snow, but still so very beautiful. I was snapping pics from the car window as I drove. (Probably drives the people behind me absolutely nuts!!)

Borrow away! I consider it a compliment!

Jenster said...

Hiya PJ!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

IF I made resolutions they'd be suspiciously similar to yours!

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!