Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

How to keep busy until July 3 (Click here to find out why I'm anxious)


1. Clean closets, jewelry box and corners with things stashed --
Done: 3 closets, the "spare" bedroom, jewelry box

2. Have a garage sale -- Rained out tomorrow-- Try again in two weeks

3. Spend a week with my sister -- Tickets purchased

4. Go to my nieces wedding -- Looking for a dress. Didn't find it, but I found the perfect Father's Day gift for hubby.

5. Perform the ceremony at nieces wedding -- looking for my little black book...where did I put that thing? Hope it's not with the garage sale stuff!!

6. Start cropping -- date set for tomorrow with DIL

7. Now get my pictures and projects organized.

8. Oh! First clean up the mess made from cleaning closets

3 comments:

Truth said...

Sounds like you will keep busy until July. I'm sure you won't give it another thought until then. (wink)

mommy to six J's said...

You are busy I hope you get it all done char

dabrah said...

Why does cleaning closets make such a mess? I have that problem too.

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!