Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Saturday, October 13, 2007


Fall is Here!

I know autumn has arrived. Today I put on boots for the first time, and Bob built a fire in the fireplace. It's been so unseasonably warm (ala heat stroke at the Chicago Marathon this year -- when last year the winner slipped on ice and cracked his head!). We love extremes here in Chicagoland! And I will blog more later...tonight I'm tired! Besides, the fireplace is burning brightly in the other room. The fire is beckoning me!

PJ

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love how unpredictable Chicago weather is!!!!

Maggie - Mom of Six said...

A fire in the fireplace.....ahhhh...the memories.... Needless to say here in Texas we are just thrilled that we have cooled off enough to have the house open. I love the cool weather!

PJ said...

Autumn is such a luxurious time of year! Deep colors, earthy textures, brisk breezes, moisture-laden air. This is nature's time to strut.

PJ

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!