Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sad news

Bob's nephew, Johnny Huerta, was found dead this morning. Johnny, who is in his early thirties, is the youngest son of Bob's brother, Danny. Danny had open heart surgery earlier this year. Although I was told that Danny actually went to the hospital for heart-related problems, the fact is that he was having difficulties, but did not end up hospitalized. Prayers are still needed, however.

Bob will be going to New Mexico for the funeral some time this week. I'll post more as I have info.


Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so sorry. Prayers being said.

PJ said...

Thanks so much. Danny especially needs our prayers.

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!