Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"All Much Better"

When she was three, M1 used to say "All much better now," if we'd kiss her ouchie. My nerves are "all much better." The Dr. pronounced everything normal. My symptoms were just side effects of the Femara. So...that yearly exam is over for the next...oh, 15 months or so. :) It was a bit funny though. He could not spot the reconstruction. Because the plastic surgeon did a bit of repair to the other "girl", the reconstructed one looks better than the other!! My plastic surgeon is obsessed with making a matching pair. Makes me laugh... I can recommend a really good plastic surgeon if anyone is in need of one!!!

1 comment:

His Girl said...

it's always so inspiring to meet someone who finds humor and hope in big trials...
thanks for sharing :)

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!