Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Sunny & clear
El Monte, California
December 28, 2007

Santa Anita, California
The classic Southern California three palm trees on each side of the entrance

Whittier, California


Elgin, Il
This is what we're going back home to tomorrow!!!
(I was trying to get the mountains in the background in the top picture. I had the wrong camera. My little Power Shot is terrific -- but for that distance I needed the SLR...which I didn't bring.)



3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

wow what a difference huh? :)

PJ said...

My body is shivering already -- even as I finish packing my bags!

Don said...

Just like night and day.

Both extremes define beauty though.

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!