Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's Chicago. What can I say?


Last Saturday it was 38 and raining lightly from 10 A.M.-12 noon. I was sitting out in it watching soccer games!! Yesterday the high was 82. Really warm. Today??? The high is 59 and the low 42. Saturday is supposed to have a high of 62 and a low of 48 -- but at least the girls' games don't start until 11 AM. So I'll be outdoors from 11a.m.til 1p.m. on Saturday. I've been using my nasty-weather cape and will continue to do so. 100% heavy-duty wool....in MAY!!!! It's Chicago.

1 comment:

His Girl said...

We're having unseasonably cold weather here in SoCal too. But I'm determining to enjoy it. It'll be 110 degrees before you know it! ugh!

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!