Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, March 12, 2007




ONLY IN CHICAGOLAND


It's not quite shorts and tee shirts, but definitely springlike in temperature. A bright sunny day for scooters and hula hoops. You know you're in Chicago in March though because of the snow piles in the background!! That was yesterday. The girls and I spent the afternoon outdoors. Today, I'm on my way to start the last of the series of chemotherapy!! Later, PJDH


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally I've found you after all these months!!! How are you? I'm sorry I couldn't get a hold of you any sooner. God bless on your surgery!!! Miss you...From Ranock

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!