Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Health Update
ChemoFog?? or just RattleBrained?

My mother used to tell me that if my head weren't fastened on, I would lose it. However, there's nothing like an official space-cadet on chemotherapy. It was really bad lately.

Sunday I went to a baby shower for a teacher at work only to discover that I was two days late. Written wrong on my calendar...correct on the e-invite I received.

Today after searching for a check for two weeks -- yes even calling the insurance company several times, I found it. BUT...only when I finally reached the correct person who said, "That check was issued and cashed on April 2". And before I could freak out completely, she added, "It was direct deposited into your account." And I remembered....that check has ALWAYS been direct deposited. I simply forgot and thought I was looking for a paper check!! Whew!

I had to call my primary care doctor's office to get the name of the doctor to whom he referred me. And I had already been to that Doctor's office once -- granted it was back in August, and a lot of water has gone under the bridge since August 2006 -- but I HAD been there.

I didn't exactly forget to post this blog...just got kinda busy this week and didn't get back to finish it. Besides it doesn't show me in the best possible light, so maybe it was a Freudian slip.

Enough on ChemoFog

PJ


Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!