Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007




Top, Matt and Sammy

Middle, Mattea and Amanda

Bottom, Celeste and Mikaela




EASTER SUNDAY

The children's ensemble did a marvelous job singing. I took pictures during practice. They did even better during the service.

We had Easter dinner at my house with our extended clan: Huerta, Spurlock, & Michely. I didn't do any of the cooking or cleaning. In fact, I was waited on hand and foot. But by then I was thoroughly exhausted from the service. I slept most of the rest of the afternoon. It was lovely though. A really good kind of tired.

The service was marvelous; dinner was great; the family was together. What more can one ask for?



No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!