Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Monday, April 02, 2007



Repairing Chemotherapy

The girls were here on Sunday. Mattea was busy being the architect and building a house for a couple of small stuffed animals. They were fascinated with the palm branches left over from the Sunday service. I have some cute video of Mikaela, but the stills were much better of Mattea. So these are of Tea.

I went for the second of the iron treatments today. The doctor has ordered 4 to start. That's weekly just like chemo, but instead of it leaving me tired and weaker, I should feel better. Today was the first without chemotherapy. I probably will know tomorrow if I feel better. Although tonight I definitely feel better than when I've had chemo!!

I see the doctor next week. I may have more news then about what is next.

PJ

No comments:

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!