Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Sunday, August 10, 2008


A confession from the slothfully Proud!!

Apparently, not exercising regularly and having no MORAL objection to sleeping til noon on the weekend (Although if I tried it, I"d have a headache until next month) makes me a sloth. And not being in a bloggy mind right now (is that slothful?) or anything to say, I borrowed a page from Lidna over at 2nd Cup of Coffee. (Actually I have a lot to say, I just don't have it sorted out yet, so an online confession seemed in order!)

So how are you on those deadly sins?


Greed:Low

Gluttony:Medium

Wrath:Medium

Sloth:Medium

Envy:Very Low

Lust:Very Low

Pride:Medium



Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

TaTa for now

5 comments:

His Girl said...

mine wasn't a surprise at all.

thanks for the link :)

Truth said...

Oh boy, I've gotta go check it out now. And it is Linda, isn't it (lol-couldn't resist.)

Ballerina Girl said...

interesting...check out mine!
BG

2nd Cup of Coffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sorry I messed up my comment. Anyway, I wanted to say like Mary Poppins, you're practically perfect in every way to me!

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!