Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass- it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Sunday, August 17, 2008




Your Hair Should Be Orange



Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.

You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.



Hello!! My hair has been "orange" my entire life!!! Weird, huh?? People used to be nice and called it auburn, or red...but honestly? It's orange. It's always been orange. And my eyes are the same color . . . orangey-brown. But no one ever called it weird, even if hardly anyone noticed. Until now!

And now that it's faded, I alternate between Copper and Reddish Blonde. I think this time, I'm going to mix the two. Copper is a bit too bright and Reddish blonde turns yellow too soon. Should work. Right??? And if it turns green??? Naw! It won't!



Thanks Linda

7 comments:

Truth said...

Very interesting in a weird sort of way, lol. I like my hair color a coppery color, but to me it looks too brown right now and not orangy enough. I gotta go check this quiz out.

Ballerina Girl said...

well, we are one in the same, or at least by a meme hair color tag! hahaha!
Welcome to the orange club!
BG

Tina said...

that is awesome! I am going to take that quiz. :)

Maggie - Mom of Six said...

Okay, so mine is blue. Haven't done that color yet! LOL! Maybe I will try it next!

Maggie - Mom of Six said...

I am thinking I am going "blue" for halloween! It would be just what no one expected and yet I'm not sure anyone would be surprised!

And, my piano teacher had truly blue hair after each beauty shop appt. Going to try really hard to avoid that type of blue! LOL!

Ballerina Girl said...

like the new look, soul sister! hahahaha
BG

Michelle said...

I'm orange, too! LOL

Bloggers Over 50

Personal DNA

Personality Profile

My Bloginality is ENTP!!!